The Role of E-Commerce in Insider Stock Buying
When starting an online business, using the different e-commerce platforms will ensure the faster and long-term growth of the business. A company with insider stock buying should use e-commerce for the same reasons. Insider stock trading refers to buying or selling a company’s stock based on information unavailable to the public. Some of the legal ways of carrying out the above are when:
- An employee buys 500 shares of stock of cooperation and exercises his/her stock rights
- A CEO buys 1000 shares of stock in cooperation he/she is working in, and the trade is made known to the SEC
- A board member buys 5000 of a corporation’s shares in stock, and the trade is reported to the Securities and Exchange Commission
Some fraudulent insider trading activities, such as the purchase of stocks in someone else’s name by board members, CEOs, or employees who know a potential merger that is to be announced soon without reporting to securities are violations of the law.
What is E-commerce, and How Does it Upscale Businesses?
Technological advances are changing the world vastly, and e-commerce is the leading revolutionary facet. However, many business owners know this but still do not realize how much growth parallels online purchases.
An e-commerce platform is an application that allows businesses to grow their numbers, market, and sell by managing its website. Some platforms such as Shopify and BigCommerce enable a company to centralize its operations by offering robust features while integrating them with standard business tools. There are three main e-commerce platform options:
- Open-source: These are platforms that offer modification of the code aspect. It is popular with IT companies who want total control of their e-commerce environment
- Headless commerce: This version separates the front end and back end of the app, offering brands the liberty to express, create and build whatever they want. Most importantly, to gain customer satisfaction
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS): This platform alienates the responsibility of creating and building from scratch and allows the users to rent it
How Does E-commerce Upscale a Business?
1. It helps in reaching new customers
Inside stock traders might get some difficulty selling their shares globally using the e-commerce platforms, increase customer-reach-ability, and sell more products.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with traditional forms of selling; however, innovative marketing techniques should be put to increase selling.
According to Square and Mercury Analytics, 51% of shoppers prefer doing so online, with millennials and Gen Zs preferring to order online as opposed to shopping manually.
With the advantage of scaling the business globally, the e-commerce platforms provide that reachable space and make the company known worldwide.
2. Enable a company to sell time slots and schedule appointments
E-commerce is continuously creating a space for small and big businesses alike. With its global outreach, it establishes a worldwide audience and potential market for a business. It allows the company to schedule appointments and bookings, directly saving time and space. The platforms also help sell supplementary goods such as the company’s information on inside stock trading activities through videos, books, and training.
As more people are experiencing the convenience of shopping online and embracing virtual meetings, the businesses that cater to this mindset will flourish and thrive.
3. E-commerce platforms enable a business to further its affiliate sales
Having an online e-commerce setup is beneficial as it allows a business to track who and where the orders are from. By creating an affiliate program for customers to promote a company’s products, a business makes and maintains a felt presence even when no activity is taking place.
Many platforms are well integrated, but if one uses their own, then there are third-party systems that can give the same assistance as well.
This method enables a company to grow its social media presence and blogger outreach. Adjusting tracking tools is easier using this method of social outreach.
It is convenient to place an order rather than traveling halfway through the city or attend a meeting across the world. E-commerce platforms eliminate waiting in lines or using liquid money. Every product or service needed is just a few clicks away.
Pointing out the increased technological advances and internet use, online purchasing and virtual meetings are the major options now. Moving with what is present for the present and securing a future, businesses need to incorporate e-commerce to spur growth.